This article describes the issues resolved in Switchvox version 6.5.2 (87751). See also: Known Issues
This version requires version 6.3.6 (84996). Please see the important information in the article Updating to Switchvox 6.4 if you have Digium Phones attached to Switchvox.
- Third-party devices (such as a SIP door phone) no longer drop calls when the device cannot accept a SIP UPDATE message. Switchvox now sends INVITE to a device that does not allow UPDATE.
- Queue calls that are assigned to a specific member, while the member is on pause and the caller is receiving a queue announcement, will now correctly ring the member when the member becomes available.
- Correction for the permissions to Manage Admins. Sub-admin accounts requiring Read/Write access to Manage Admins will need to have permission granted again by primary Admin account following the update.
- Modifying a phone-user Ring All action in Call Rules now correctly displays the external numbers that will ring.
- A logging setting that could create excessive logs is turned down. (Larger log files will be rotated away and deleted, so this will not be an ongoing issue.)
- Digium Phone Firmware 1.4.6 for the D80.