This article describes the issues resolved in Switchvox version 6.3.5 (84192). See also: Known Issues
. Version 6.3.5 requires version 6.3.3 (82427).
Enhancements & Issues Resolved
- The Callback Extension for a SIP Provider can now be modified from Setup > Incoming Calls > DID Routes, on the Default route for the provider (it can also still be modified from the SIP Provider's page).
- A Parking Space status indicator can now be added to a rapid dial list the same way that it used to be added.
- Digium Phone firmware version 126.96.36.199 is available for the new D80.
- Digium Phone firmware version 188.8.131.52 is available for the DX series:
- If multicast has been turned off, the listener is now removed so that multicast is no longer functional.
- Password entry screens now use the PasswordInput type field, which hides passwords as they are entered.
- A timing issue was fixed that could cause a D65 to restart several times. It manifested mainly on a D65 when the contact list was very small (less than 12).
- D65s now have a Rapid Dial Page Timeout, so that the rapid dial page will revert back to page 0 after the timeout.